Viper Item Build – DotA Netherdrake Item Build, Guide and Strategy. A malicious Drake tamed by the Lich King himself, Viper is a fierce, acid-spitting beast whose speed and agility surprises the most hardened of warriors. Cursing himself into a maddened rage, Viper charges into battle without regard of his own safety. his salivary glands producing stinging poisonthat causes enemy to writhe in pain, severely damaging their nerves. Be careful when facing this powerful monster… its dark silhouette may be the last thing you see.
Viper – The Netherdrake
Range: 575 | Move Speed: 285
Str: 17 + 1.9 | Agi: 21 + 2.5 | Int: 15 + 1.8
Damage: 44-46 | HP: 473 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 0.71 | Armor: 2
Poison Attack (C)
Coats Viper’s attack with poison. Slows movement and attack speeds and lasts 2 seconds.
Level 1 – Slows speed by 10%, deals 6 damage per second.
Level 2 – Slows speed by 20%, deals 12 damage per second.
Level 3 – Slows speed by 30%, deals 18 damage per second.
Level 4 – Slows speed by 40%, deals 24 damage per second.
• Damage type: magical
• Poison attack is an orb effect buff placer.
• The slow and damage will not be increased by successive casts; the duration of the spell will be refreshed instead.
• Casting range: 600
Mana Cost: 20
Adds a powerful toxin to your attacks. Deals more damage the lower the target’s health is. Half damage on non-hero units and buildings.
Level 1 – Maximum of 32 Bonus Damage.
Level 2 – Maximum of 64 Bonus Damage.
Level 3 – Maximum of 96 Bonus Damage.
Level 4 – Maximum of 128 Bonus Damage.
• Starts off with 2/4/6/8 bonus damage, and doubles for each 20% missing hp of target unit.
Mana Cost: N/A
Corrosive Skin (E)
Viper’s body is covered with poison. Any unit that attacks it becomes infected. Reduced movement and attack speed and minor damage for 3 seconds.
Level 1 – 10% slow, 10 damage per second, 10% magic reduction.
Level 2 – 15% slow, 15 damage per second, 15% magic reduction.
Level 3 – 20% slow, 20 damage per second, 20% magic reduction.
Level 4 – 25% slow, 25 damage per second, 25% magic reduction.
• Spell resistance stacks with spell resistance from items.
• Affects the attacking unit before the attack is actually released.
Mana Cost: N/A
Viper Strike (V)
Strikes with a vicious bite, slowing movement and attack speeds significantly and dealing poison damage over time which lasts 5 seconds.
Level 1 – Deals 60 damage per second and slows speeds by 40%.
Level 2 – Deals 100 damage per second and slows speeds by 60%.
Level 3 – Deals 145 damage per second and slows speeds by 80%.
Mana Cost: 125/175/250 (125*)
Cooldown: 80/50/30 (12*)
• Damage type: magical.
• Slow works on magic immune units.
• Casting range: 500 (800*)
• Aghanim’s Scepter improves casting range and reduces cooldown.
Incoming search terms:viper item build,viper item build 2011,viper item build 6 73,netherdrake item build,dota viper item build,dota viper build,build for viper in dota,viper dota build,Viper item build dota,viper build items
- Abaddon Item Build | DotA Lord of Avernus Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Tidehunter Item Build | DotA Leviatan The Tidehunter Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Drow Ranger Item Build | DotA Traxex Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Balanar Item Build | DotA The Night Stalker Item Build Guide and Strategy