Vengeful Spirit Item Build – DotA Shendelzare Silkwood Item Build Guide and Strategy. Once a mighty warden and sister of Mortred, the maniacal laughter of her sibling and the chakram of hers covered in her own just drawn blood is a sight that even today still haunts Shendelzare. Hearing the laments of her loyal daughter, Elune decided to not forsake her, and she graced her with a new body along with the ability to harness powers from the nether-world and a fighting spirit only owned by those who have met death itself. Shendelzare now leads the Sentinel’s army, fearless of what could come at her, an avatar of the dreadful emotions within the soul of her former self.
Shendelzare Silkwood – The Vengeful Spirit
Range: 400 | Move Speed: 295
Str: 16 + 2.3 | Agi: 27 + 2.35 | Int: 15 + 1.75
Damage: 39 – 53 | HP: 454 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.73 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 0.75 | Armor: 3
Magic Missile (C)
A magic missile is thrown at an enemy unit, stunning and causing damage. Cast range of 500.
Level 1 – Deals 100 damage and stuns for 1.45 seconds.
Level 2 – Deals 175 damage and stuns for 1.55 seconds.
Level 3 – Deals 250 damage and stuns for 1.65 seconds.
Level 4 – Deals 325 damage and stuns for 1.75 seconds.
Mana Cost: 110/120/130/140
Wave of Terror (E)
Shendelzare lets loose a wicked cry, terrorizing nearby enemy units. Their armor and damage are reduced.
Level 1 – Reduces base armor by 2. Deals 18.75 damage.
Level 2 – Reduces base armor by 3. Deals 37.5 damage.
Level 3 – Reduces base armor by 4. Deals 56.25 damage.
Level 4 – Reduces base armor by 5. Deals 75 damage.
• Damage type: HP loss
• The wave gives vision as it goes forward.
• Only decreases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the units.
Mana Cost: 40
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Command Aura (D)
Increases nearby (within 900 AoE) units’ damage.
Level 1 – 12% damage.
Level 2 – 20% damage.
Level 3 – 28% damage.
Level 4 – 36% damage.
• The bonus damage provided by the aura is based on base damage and primary attribute.
Mana Cost: N/A
Nether Swap (W)
Instantaneously swaps positions with a target hero.
Level 1 – 600 range.
Level 2 – 900 range.
Level 3 – 1200 range.
Mana Cost: 100/ 150/ 200
Cooldown: 45 (10 with Scepter)
• Works on magic immune units.
• Trees near Vengeful Spirit and the target will be destroyed upon swapping.
• Interrupts channeling skills of the target.
• Aghanim’s Scepter drastically reduces cool down to 10 seconds at all levels.
Incoming search terms:vengeful spirit item build,item build for vengeful 2011,shendelzare silkwood item build,vengeful spirit item build 2012,warcraft 3 vengeful spirit build,VENGEFUL BUILED,build for dota silkwood
- Tidehunter Item Build | DotA Leviatan The Tidehunter Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Bounty Hunter Item Build | DotA Gondar Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Tauren Chieftain – Cairne Bloodhoof Item Build, Guide and Dota Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Anti Mage Item Build | DotA Magina Item Build Guide and Strategy