Pudge Item Build – DotA Butcher Pudge Butcher Item Build Guide and Strategy. An undead behemoth seemingly impervious to even the most potent magic, this starving abomination roams the battlefield, continually in search of unwary prey. It is said his victims catch only a glimpse of his monstrous frame as they are dragged them through the shadows, bleeding profusely as a jagged hook etches deeper in their flesh. Wails of agony echo in the distance, only to be drowned out by the Butcher’s maniacal laughter as he severs their limp bodies with his great maw. Unspeakable horrors ensue in a deathly silence, a dreadful omen for what is to come.
Pudge – Butcher
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 285
Str: 25 + 3.2 | Agi: 14 + 1.5 | Int: 14 + 1.5
Damage: 52 – 58 | HP: 625 | Mana: 182
HP Regen: 1 | Mana Regen: 0.57
Attack Speed: 0.67 | Armor: 2
Meat Hook (T)
Launches a bloody hook at a unit or location. The hook will snag the first target it encounters, dealing pure damage then dragging the victim back to the Butcher.
Level 1 – Deals 90 damage and drags the victim to the Butcher.
Level 2 – Deals 180 damage and drags the victim to the Butcher.
Level 3 – Deals 270 damage and drags the victim to the Butcher.
Level 4 – Deals 360 damage and drags the victim to the Butcher.
• Damage type: pure
• Invisible units can be hooked. Damage is dealt but the ministun is not.
• Meat Hook can go through cliffs, trees, structures and siege creeps.
• The tip of the Meat Hook is what drags the units to the Butcher, so touching the Meat Hook in any other part than its tip will not trigger its effect.
• Meat Hook deals damage and a ministun to enemy units, effectively interrupting them. Allied units can be dragged too, but neither the damage nor the ministun will be dealt to them.
• Casting range: 550/700/850/1000
• Area of Effect: 125
Mana Cost: 110/120/130/140
Pudge releases the disease and filth inside of him, dealing intense damage and slowing surrounding enemies while hurting Pudge as well. Reduces enemy movement speed by 20%.
Level 1 – 25 damage per second.
Level 2 – 50 damage per second.
Level 3 – 75 damage per second.
Level 4 – 100 damage per second.
• Damage type: magical
• Rot can be activated while using Dismember without interrupting it.
• Deals damage and slows invisible units as well.
• If Pudge is silenced while Rot is activated, he will not be able to de-activate it until the silence wears off.
• Pudge can deny himself using this skill.
• Area of Effect: 250
• Duration: Until deactivated
Mana Cost: N/A
Flesh Heap (F)
Pudge is made of innumerable rotting corpses, giving him extra protection against spells as well as the chance to add more to his bulk.
Level 1 – Gives Pudge 4% extra resistance to spells. +0.9 STR for hero kills.
Level 2 – Gives Pudge 8% extra resistance to spells. +1.2 STR for hero kills.
Level 3 – Gives Pudge 12% extra resistance to spells. +1.5 STR for hero kills.
Level 4 – Gives Pudge 16% extra resistance to spells. +1.8 STR for hero kills.
• Spell resistance stacks with that from items.
• Gains strength for enemy heroes that die nearby (450 AoE), or if Pudge kills them.
• Flesh Heap is retroactive (meaning it keeps track of your kills and is always updating your str based on your current level of flesh heap)
Mana Cost: N/A
Chows down on a target, causing excruciating pain. Lasts 3 seconds.
Level 1 – 75 damage/second, 75 + 0.75x strength damage per second with Aghanim’s Scepter.
Level 2 – 125 damage/second, 125 + 0.75x strength damage per second with Aghanim’s Scepter.
Level 3 – 175 damage/second, 175 + 0.75x strength damage per second with Aghanim’s Scepter.
Mana Cost: 100/130/170
• Damage type: magical
• Disable works on magic immune units, they will not take damage though.
• A unit affected by dismember will continue to be disabled and damaged even if it becomes invisible.
• Dismember is a channeling spell.
• Improved by Aghanim’s Scepter to heal Pudge the same amount as it deals damage.
• Casting range: 160
Incoming search terms:pudge item build,pudge item build 6 73
- DotA LUcifer Item Build | The Doom Bringer Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Tidehunter Item Build | DotA Leviatan The Tidehunter Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Clockwerk Goblin Item Build, Rattletrap Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Crixalis Item Build – The Sand King Item Build, Guide and Strategy