Nessaj Item Build – The Chaos Knight Item Build Guide and Strategy. A disciple of Mithras, the God of Chaos, Nessaj has utilized the powers bestowed upon him to further the cause of Chaos and Evil. He stands opposed with all his might against the powers of Order and Good. He uses his ability to call upon chaotic energy to damage and stun an enemy for a random length of time in conjunction with his power to rip holes in space to instantly strike down all that stand against him. His powers culminate into the terrifying Phantasm, creating 3 avatars of himself who do full damage to all those who oppose him, confusing the battlefield and wreaking havoc amongst the forces of Good.
Nessaj – Chaos Knight
Range: 100 | Move Speed: 325
Str: 17 + 2.9 | Agi: 14 + 2.1 | Int: 16 + 1.2
Damage: 50 – 80 | HP: 473 | Mana: 208
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.65
Attack Speed: 0.67 | Armor: 4
Chaos Bolt (C)
A mysterious energy bolt is thrown at an enemy. It stuns for a random amount of time. Deals random damage between 1-200.
Level 1 – Deals 1-200 damage and stuns, lasts 1-2 seconds.
Level 2 – Deals 1-200 damage and stuns, lasts 1-3 seconds.
Level 3 – Deals 1-200 damage and stuns, lasts 1-4 seconds.
Level 4 – Deals 1-200 damage and stuns, lasts 2-4 seconds.
• Damage type: magic
• Stun duration appears above targeted unit’s head (visible to allies and enemies).
• Casting range: 500
Mana Cost: 140
Reality Rift (E)
Teleports you, any images you have and the target unit to a random point along the line between the two of you. Gives you bonus attack damage for one attack.
Level 1 – Teleportation and 25 bonus attack damage
Level 2 – Teleportation and 50 bonus attack damage
Level 3 – Teleportation and 75 bonus attack damage
Level 4 – Teleportation and 100 bonus attack damage
• Teleports Chaos Knight to a random point on the line between the units (between 30% and 80% of the distance).
• Teleports the target unit to the same location as Chaos Knight, offset by 25 units towards Chaos Knight’s original position.
• Any illusions of Chaos Knight owned by the same player as Chaos Knight within 1400 AoE are also teleported to Chaos Knight’s new position.
• Chaos Knight and the target unit are made to face each other, and Chaos Knight and all teleported illusions are issued an attack order against the target unit.
• Bonus damage lasts for 1.2 seconds.
• Casting Range: 550/600/650/700
Mana Cost: 70
Critical Strike (Nessaj) (R)
Nessaj’s mojo gives him a chance to deal bonus damage.
Level 1 – 11% chance to 1.5 times normal damage.
Level 2 – 11% chance to 2 times normal damage.
Level 3 – 11% chance to 2.5 times normal damage.
Level 4 – 11% chance to 3 times normal damage.
Mana Cost: N/A
Summons several copies of the Chaos Knight from alternate dimensions. The illusions deal full damage, but take extra damage. Illusions last for 24 seconds.
Level 1 – Summons 1 Image, takes 200% normal damage.
Level 2 – Summons 2 Images, takes 200% normal damage.
Level 3 – Summons 3 Images, takes 200% normal damage.
Mana Cost: 175/ 225/ 275
Cooldown: 180/160/140 Seconds
• This ability removes most buffs from Nessaj.
Incoming search terms:chaos knight item build 2012,nessaj item build 2012,item build for chaos knight 2012,dota item nessaj
- Knight Davion Item Build – The Dragon Knight Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Skeleton King Item Build | DotA King Leoric Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- DotA LUcifer Item Build | The Doom Bringer Item Build Guide and Strategy