Nerubian Weaver Item Build – DotA Anubseran Item Build, Guide and Strategy. Anub’seran. The name of this creature strikes fear into all of those who have seen the Nerubians. Even the famed assassin Anub’arak is hesitant to fight this beast, which comes from the plane of the spirit world. He can swiftly walk through his enemies, bending their bodies to his will, causing pain while he strides through them. With his powers over the timeless plane, he can also step inside and throw himself into the past to keep himself from death. He can call an attack from the future to strike his foes, making his onslaught more deadly. Anub’seran. Only the fools do not fear his name.
Anub`seran – The Nerubian Weaver
Range: 425 | Move Speed: 290
Str: 15 + 1.5 | Agi: 14 + 2.5 | Int: 15 + 1.8
Damage: 46 – 56 | HP: 435 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.7 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 0.67 | Armor: 2
The Swarm (R)
A swarm of 12 beetles will move towards the target point, each latching onto an enemy unit that it comes into contact with. Each unit will only get latched onto by one creature maximum.
Level 1 – Deals 21 damage per attack, lasts for 8 seconds.
Level 2 – Deals 24 damage per attack, lasts for 12 seconds.
Level 3 – Deals 27 damage per attack, lasts for 16 seconds.
Level 4 – Deals 30 damage per attack, lasts for 20 seconds.
• When a beetle latches on a a target, it will remain there until it is killed or the duration expires.
• Beetles are magic immune, but can be killed in 4 attacks.
• Every 1.5 seconds, the beetle will attack its target, dealing damage and reducing the target’s armor by 1 until the beetle is killed or the duration expires.
• Beetles provide 250/250 sight, but will drop off their target if it becomes invisible.
• Casting range: 900
• Duration: 8/12/16/20
Mana Cost: 100
Causes the Nerubian Weaver to move so fast as to become invisible. Any units passed through will take damage. Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 1 – Nerubian weaver becomes invisible. 90 damage to units passed through.
Level 2 – Nerubian weaver becomes invisible. 100 damage to units passed through.
Level 3 – Nerubian weaver becomes invisible. 110 damage to units passed through.
Level 4 – Nerubian weaver becomes invisible. 120 damage to units passed through.
• Damage type: magical
• Can only damage a unit once per cast.
• 0.25 second fade time
• Area of Effect: 175
Mana Cost: 60
Geminate Attack (K)
Occasionally the Nerubian Weaver will send out two swarms, attacking an opponent twice. You must do an ordered attack to activate this.
Level 1 – Nerubian Weaver sends out two attacks.
Level 2 – Nerubian Weaver sends out two attacks.
Level 3 – Nerubian Weaver sends out two attacks.
Level 4 – Nerubian Weaver sends out two attacks.
• Geminate Attack is an Orb Effect.
• The extra attack will never trigger attack effects (orb effects, bash and critical strike).
• Nerubian Weaver needs an attack order for this ability to activate.
• The attack in which this skill procs is considered an Orb Effect Buff Placer, while the bonus attack is considered only an Orb Effect.
• Can affect towers.
Mana Cost: N/A
Time Lapse (T)
Warps the Weaver 5 seconds back in time, resetting the HP, Mana and position. Does not affect cooldown, gold or experience.
Level 1 – Warps Nerubian Weaver 5 seconds in the past.
Level 2 – Warps Nerubian Weaver 5 seconds in the past.
Level 3 – Warps Nerubian Weaver 5 seconds in the past.
Mana Cost: 150/75/0
• Removes negative buffs from Nerubian.
Incoming search terms:nerubian weaver item build,nerubian weaver item build 2012,build item kay nerubian weaver anubseran,build item of anubseran,imagenes de nerubian weaver de dota
- Crixalis Item Build – The Sand King Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Skeleton King Item Build | DotA King Leoric Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Bounty Hunter Item Build | DotA Gondar Item Build Guide and Strategy