Murloc NightCrawler Item Build – DotA Slark Item Build Guide and Strategy. Dota 6.65 give us 2 new heroes, one of them is Murloc Nightcrawler, Slark. We already see the teaser video for him, but now we can see all of his skills.
Slark – The Murloc Nightcrawler
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 305
Str: 21 + 1 | Agi: 15 + 2 | Int: 16 + 1.6
Damage: 48 – 56 | HP: 549 | Mana: 208
HP Regen: 0.88 | Mana Regen: 0.65
Attack Speed: 0.68 | Armor: 2
In the deepest, blackest pits of the ocean a fearsome and terrifying creature lurks. Bending the shadows to his will, few have seen his true form and none have lived to speak of it. For the shadows are his sanctuary, a place of empowerment and revitalization. Bathed in this impenetrable darkness he strikes unseen, every attack making him swifter and more powerful whilst weakening his enemy. A unbreakable leash awaits all who try to escape, leaving them at mercy of this horrifying phantom. By sacrificing a fraction of his soul, his pact with darkness allows him break even the most powerful bonds and curses. With echoes of the Great War reaching every corner of the earth, this creature, known only as Slark, has emerged from the depths to search for an ancient relic
Dark Pact (C)
Slark calls upon deities of the swamps to seal a dark pact. Sacrificing some of his lifeblood, Slark is redeemed of all negative effects. After 1.5 seconds, a dark wave of destruction emits from the Nightcrawler, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
Level 1 – Deals 75 damage.
Level 2 – Deals 150 damage.
Level 3 – Deals 225 damage.
Level 4 – Deals 300 damage.
• Murloc Nightcrawler takes half the total damage (37.5/75/112.5/150) as magic damage immediately while Dark Pact is pulsing damage to enemies, this damage cannot kill Murloc Nightcrawler.
• 1.5 seconds after cast, a series of 5 pulses separated by 0.2 seconds deals 75/150/225/300 magic damage to enemies within 350 AoE.
• Each pulse also removes buffs from Murloc Nightcrawler.
• If Murloc Nightcrawler dies, the pulses stop.
Mana Cost: 55/50/45/40
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7 Seconds
Surges directly forward and latches on to the first enemy he hits, binding it with chains of darkness. The enemy is unable to move more than 325 distance away from the point of impact for 3.5 seconds.
Level 1 – Range of 400, 40 Damage.
Level 2 – Range of 500, 80 Damage.
Level 3 – Range of 600, 120 Damage.
Level 4 – Range of 700, 160 Damage.
• On cast, Murloc Nightcrawler leaps forward at a speed of 733.33/800/866.66/933.33, stopping when he latches onto an enemy unit in 110 AoE, or has traveled 400/500/600/700 distance.
• Magic immune units cannot be leashed.
• Trees are destroyed in a 200×200 rectangle around Murloc Nightcrawler’s landing area.
• Blinking or teleporting away will break the leash.
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Essence Shift (N)
Reciting ancient Nightcrawler incantations, Slark enchants his blade to steal the power and courage from his enemies. Every time Slark hits an enemy hero, he steals 1 point from all attributes and 1 additional from the main attribute of that enemy hero while Slark gains 4 points of Agility.
Level 1 – Bonus stats last for 15 sec.
Level 2 – Bonus stats last for 30 sec.
Level 3 – Bonus stats last for 45 sec.
Level 4 – Bonus stats last for 60 sec.
• Each time Murloc Nightcrawler attacks an enemy hero, 2 points of that hero’s main attribute, and 1 point of each other attribute are stolen, granting Murloc Nightcrawler the sum of the stolen attributes as Agility.
• Attributes cannot be dropped below 1 by Essence Shift.
• When either Murloc Nightcrawler or the affected unit dies, its stats are returned to normal.
• Has a 0.4 second cooldown.
Mana Cost: N/A
Shadow Dance (D)
Covers himself with a dark smoke, he becomes invisible and does not reveal himself while attacking or casting spells for 5.5 seconds. Passively increases Nightcrawler’s movement speed and regeneration when he is out of sight of hostile units. Has a 0.7 delay when activated or deactivated.
Level 1 – Invisibility on cast, +30% movement speed and +2% HP regeneration when not visible
Level 2 – Invisibility on cast, +35% movement speed and +3% HP regeneration when not visible
Level 3 – Invisibility on cast, +40% movement speed and +4% HP regeneration when not visible
Mana Cost: 120
• When cast, the Murloc Nightcrawler becomes invisible for 5.5 seconds, this invisibility is not broken by casting abilities, using items, or attacking.
• While invisible from this ability’s active effect, a visible cloud effect is shown at Murloc Nightcrawler’s position.
• Shadow Dance passively grants +30%/+35%/+40% movement speed and +2%/+3%/+4% HP regeneration when Murloc Nightcrawler is not visible to the enemy (has a 0.7 second delay on activation and deactivation).
• If Murloc Nightcrawler is damaged by a neutral unit, the passive effect is removed for 2 seconds.
• Passive effect does not work if Murloc Nightcrawler is affected by Doom.
Incoming search terms:slark item build 2011,murloc item build,murloc nightcrawler item build,murloc nightcrawler item build 2011,slark item build 2012,murloc item build 2012,murloc item build 2011,murloc nightcrawler item build 2012,murloc item,dota item guide murloc
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Naga Siren Item Build | DOtA Slithice Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Balanar Item Build | DotA The Night Stalker Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Naix Item Build | DotA The Lifestealer Item Build Guide and Strategy