Huskar Item Build – DotA The Sacred Warrior Item Build, Guide and Strategy. The Trolls of the Darkspear tribe, long since exiled from their ancestral lands in Stranglethorn Vale, are considered by many to be the most savage race of creatures to ever grace the battlefield. This reputation is well earned by their Sentinel representative Huskar, who’s abilities revolve around shortening his own lifespan to spear his foes to burning pieces. Considered a blessed martyr by his people, the Sacred Warrior is not afraid of death, and will even run towards it willingly, sometimes desperately, in order to bring the Undead Scourge to an end.
Huskar – Sacred Warrior
Range: 400 | Move Speed: 300
Str: 18 + 2.4 | Agi: 20 + 2.4 | Int: 18 + 1.5
Damage: 39 – 48 | HP: 492 | Mana: 234
HP Regen: 0.79 | Mana Regen: 0.73
Attack Speed: 0.75 | Armor: 2
Inner Vitality (V)
Magically unlocks the potential regenerative power within a target unit, healing its life force based upon its primary attribute. If the target is below 40% health, it will regenerate faster. Lasts for 16 seconds.
Level 1 – 5(15*)% of main attrib + 2 hp regen per sec.
Level 2 – 10(30*)% of main attrib + 4 hp regen per sec.
Level 3 – 15(45*)% of main attrib + 6 hp regen per sec.
Level 4 – 20(60*)% of main attrib + 8 hp regen per sec.
• (*) These values are used if the target is below 40% of its maximum hp.
• The hp percentage is checked every second and the regeneration adjusted accordingly.
• Casting range: 400
Mana Cost: 170
Burning Spear (R)
Using his own life force to set them aflame, the Sacred Warrior can cause his spears to deal stackable damage over time as they impact the foe. Lasts 6 seconds.
Level 1 – 4 damage per second.
Level 2 – 8 damage per second.
Level 3 – 12 damage per second.
Level 4 – 16 damage per second.
• Damage type: magical (target), HP removal (self)
• Burning Spears stacks additively when used multiple times on one target. There is no cap.
• If Huskar has less than 100 life this spell can still be cast, but will have no effect.
• Casting range: 400
Mana Cost: Health cost: 15
Berserker`s Blood (B)
Huskar feels each of his wounds and channels the pain, increasing attack speed and damage for each 7% missing health. First bonus starts at full health.
Level 1 – 3% IAS and 2 Damage.
Level 2 – 6% IAS and 4 Damage.
Level 3 – 9% IAS and 6 Damage.
Level 4 – 12% IAS and 8 Damage.
• There will be a special effect when Berserker’s Blood is giving a large bonus (49% missing health).
Mana Cost: N/A
Life Break (F)
Huskar reaches into the well of his own life force to heavily damage an enemy. The target takes damage equal to 50% of its hp. Slows target by 50% for 5 seconds. Huskar pays a certain percentage of his hp to cast this. Aghanim’s Scepter improves to 65% of target’s hp.
Level 1 – Huskar pays 35% of his current HP to cast.
Level 2 – Huskar pays 30% of his current HP to cast.
Level 3 – Huskar pays 25% of his current HP to cast.
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 40/30/15 (24/16/8 with Scepter)
• Damage type: magical (to both Huskar and the target)
• Slow works on magic immune units.
• Casting range: 135
Incoming search terms:huskar item build 2012,Heroe huskar de dota
- Knight Davion Item Build – The Dragon Knight Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- DotA Allstars Hero Tiny The Stone Giant Item Build GUide And Strategy
- Rigwarl Item Build | The Bristleback Item Build, Guide And Strategy
- Clockwerk Goblin Item Build, Rattletrap Item Build, Guide and Strategy