Furion Item Build – DOtA Prophet Item Build Guide and Strategy. The land is never safe. Furion, Therefore Never Rests. The leader of all Night Elves, Furion tirelessly works to protect the Sanctity of His woods. It comes as no surprise That Would Be Called upon he who helped defeat Archimonde more ounces in the Sentinel’s hour of need. The fury of nature is at his disposal, as the trees to life at His command, and the Wind Carries Him to lands far away, strikes all who defy his will and nature Itself. He is More Than Just a Keeper or a Prophet, he is a savior.
Furion – The Prophet
Range: 600 | Move Speed: 300
Str: 17 + 1.8 | Agi: 18 + 9.1 | Int: 21 + 2.9
Damage: 45 to 59 | HP: 473 | Mana: 273
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.85
Attack Speed: 0.69 | Armor: 3
Sprouts 8 trees around a target location, trapping it in place.
Level 1 – Lasts for 3 seconds.
Level 2 – Lasts for 3.75 seconds.
Level 3 – Lasts for 4.5 seconds.
Level 4 – Lasts for 5.25 seconds.
• Can be used on enemies, Allies, and Furion Himself own units.
• Can be used on Ancient-type creeps shout.
• The command-disablehelp Will Prevent an allied Furion Sprout from casting on you.
• Trees can be created with Sprout Any item destroyed or skill with Which destroys regular trees, Including Force of Nature.
Mana Cost: 100/120/140/160
Cooldown: 11/10/9/8 Seconds
Explored teleports to-any point on the map.
Level 1 to 60 second cooldown.
Level 20 to 50 second cooldown.
Level 3 to 40 second cooldown.
Level 40 to 30 second cooldown.
• Takes 3 seconds to cast.
• Since the cooldown and mana cost to take effect after this spell is finished casting, shout Furion will waste the cooldown on this spell Any use mana or if he is interrupted while casting (either by enemies or by Himself).
• Creates When I cast this spell on the target point is the visible effect is to swirl Obvious Which Both Allies and Enemies.
• Teleportation tp scroll indicator displays a style for your Allies
Mana Cost: 50/45/40/35
Cooldown: 50/40/30/20 seconds
Force of Nature (E)
Treants converts into an area of trees. Have Treants 550 hit points, deal 21-23 damage, and last for 60 seconds.
Level 1 – Raises 2 Treants.
Level 2 – Raises Treants 3
Level 3 – Raises Treants 4
Level 4 – Raises Treants 5
• Will Treants only summon as many trees as there are targets in the AOE.
• Have Treants 33% spell resistance.
Mana Cost: 160
Cooldown: 37 seconds
Wrath of Nature (W)
Summons damaging energy to swath around the map and damage random enemies. Each enemy hit beyond the first adds 7% damage. Increases Number of bounces per levels.
Level 1 – Deals 140 (155 *) base damage. Maximum of 12 (14 *) targets.
Level 2 – Deals 180 (210 *) base damage. Maximum of 14 (16 *) targets.
Level 3 – Deals 225 (275 *) base damage. Maximum of 16 (18 *) targets.
Mana Cost: 150/175/200
Cooldown: 90/60/60 seconds
• Damage type: magical
• Although the range of the additional bounces is a map-wide, can not currently be hit only visible enemies.
• Can be improved by Aghanim’s Scepter (* shows the improved values).
Incoming search terms:furion item build 2011,item build for prophet,dota 1 items for nature prophet
- Alleria Item Build | DotA Windrunner Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Vengeful Spirit Item Build | DotA Shendelzare Silkwood Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Balanar Item Build | DotA The Night Stalker Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Crystal Maiden Item Build | DotA Rylai Crestfall Item Build, Guide and Strategy