Faceless Void Item Build – DotA Dark Terror Item Build, Guide and Strategy. It is rumored he was once human, his background shrouded in darkness even to himself. Now he is nothing more then a faceless void who seeks revenge on the men who have stolen his identity. Time passes so slowly for him that he can evade enemy attacks with ease and find the weakest point to strike back. Sometimes time passes so slowly it looks to have stopped…
Dark Terror – The Faceless Void
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 300
Str: 23 + 1.6 | Agi: 21 + 2.65 | Int: 15 + 1.5
Damage: 58 – 64 | HP: 587 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.94 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 0.71 | Armor: 4
Time Walk (W)
Quickly moves to a target location and slows the movement and attack of all units within 300 AOE at the end of its path for 3 seconds.
Level 1 – 700 cast range. 25% slow.
Level 2 – 900 cast range. 30% slow.
Level 3 – 1100 cast range. 35% slow.
Level 4 – 1300 cast range. 40% slow.
• Faceless Void is invulnerable while moving using Time Walk.
• Faceless Void will lose his queued commands when he uses this skill.
Mana Cost: 120
Whenever damage is recieved, Faceless Void moves a moment back in time to try to dodge that damage. Can backtrack both physical and mystical attacks.
Level 1 – 10% chance.
Level 2 – 15% chance.
Level 3 – 20% chance.
Level 4 – 25% chance.
• Stacks with evasion.
Mana Cost: N/A
Time Lock (E)
Gives a chance that an attack will do bonus damage and lock a unit in time for 1 second.
Level 1 – 10% chance, 40 bonus damage
Level 2 – 15% chance, 50 bonus damage
Level 3 – 20% chance, 60 bonus damage
Level 4 – 25% chance, 70 bonus damage
• Stun works on magic immune units.
• Does not stack with Cranium Basher.
Mana Cost: N/A
Creates a rip in spacetime causing all units in that area to become trapped for its duration. Faceless Void has a mysterious connnection with spacetime that causes him to be unaffected by the sphere. Casting range increase per level.(Range: 500/550/600) 1 second casting time.
Level 1 – 4 (4*) seconds.
Level 2 – 4.5 (5*) seconds.
Level 3 – 5 (6*) seconds.
Mana Cost: 150/175/200
Cooldown: 120/110/100 (75 with Scepter)
• Stops both units and buildings, friend or foe.
• Couriers are unnaffected.
• Does not affect units owned by the Faceless Void (Illusions, Summons).
• Can be improved by Aghanim’s Scepter (* shows the improved values).
Incoming search terms:DOTA darkterror item build,imagenes de dota 1 dark terror
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Nessaj Item Build | The Chaos Knight Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Slardar Item Build | DotA Slardar The Slithereen Guard Item Build and Strategy
- Lanaya Item Build | DotA Templar Assassin Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Bounty Hunter Item Build | DotA Gondar Item Build Guide and Strategy