Barathrum Item Build – Spiritbreaker Item Build, Guide and Strategy. An outcast of the Spirithoof clan, Barathrum retreated in shame to the Ethereal Plane, feeding off wandering souls to sustain himself, and wandered aimlessly for centuries, alone and miserable. Found and recruited by the Lich King, Barathrum’s uncanny speed and wraithlike powers have now been unleashed upon the Material Plane, his lantern able to project nether energy into enemies, sending them backwards with sudden force. With the abilty to close the distance between himself and a target in seconds, Barathrum the Spiritbreaker is more than a match for anyone.
Barathrum – Spiritbreaker
Range: 100 | Move Speed: 295
Str: 23 + 2.8 | Agi: 17 + 1.7 | Int: 15 + 1.8
Damage: 45 – 55 | HP: 587 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.94 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 0.69 | Armor: 5
Charge of Darkness (C)
Barathrum takes a few seconds to charge up, then charges at his target , merging with the shadows at high speeds. Upon leaving the shadows, Barathrum shocks his opponent into an immobile state for some time. Enemies can only see the buff indicator when he is near his target.
Level 1 – Stuns for 1.4 second.
Level 2 – Stuns for 1.8 second.
Level 3 – Stuns for 2.2 second.
Level 4 – Stuns for 2.6 second.
• Target will become aware of the charge (a buff is visible in the status bar) when Barathrum is within 2500 distance.
• Gives vision on cast and true sight near the end over the target.
• Barathrum can run through units and trees, although he will still obey standard pathfinding through the terrain.
• Charges up in place for up to 4 seconds, then movement begins at a speed relative to how long you charged for. Displays a number above his head. Charge can be started by pressing a button.
• When maximum speed increase is achieved after 12 seconds, Barathrum becomes magic immune for the rest of the charge.
• Allies of Barathrum (and himself) will see an animation over the head of the target.
• Casting range: Global
• The movement speed bonus from Charge remains for 2 seconds after impact with the target.
Mana Cost: 75
Empowering Haste (H)
Causes the Spiritbreaker to swing his weapon faster with higher movement speed, allowing him to deal extra damage. His presence increases the movement speed of nearby allied units.
Level 1 – Increases movement speed by 6% and damage by 4% of his movement speed.
Level 2 – Increases movement speed by 8% and damage by 8% of his movement speed.
Level 3 – Increases movement speed by 10% and damage by 12% of his movement speed.
Level 4 – Increases movement speed by 12% and damage by 16% of his movement speed.
• The bonus damage is added to Barathrum’s ordinary attack damage.
• Area of Effect: 900
Mana Cost: N/A
Greater Bash ()
Gives a 17% chance to bash enemies across the ground, doing more initial damage and damage as they skid.
Level 1 – Deals 25 damage, 140 knockback distance, lasts 0.95 seconds.
Level 2 – Deals 50 damage, 180 knockback distance, lasts 1.15 seconds.
Level 3 – Deals 75 damage, 220 knockback distance, lasts 1.35 seconds.
Level 4 – Deals 100 damage, 260 knockback distance lasts 1.55 seconds.
• Damage type: magical
• Greater Bash is triggered everytime Spiritbreaker initiates an attack, so it is not necessary to land the attack in order for Greater Bash to work.
• Disable works on magic immune units.
Mana Cost: N/A
Nether Strike (E)
Moves you next to your target doing extra damage. Performs a greater bash hit. Casting range improves per level.
Level 1 – Moves Barathrum next to the target, deals 100 damage.
Level 2 – Moves Barathrum next to the target, deals 200 damage.
Level 3 – Moves Barathrum next to the target, deals 300 damage.
Mana Cost: 125/150/175
Cooldown: 75 (20 with Scepter)
• Damage type: magical
• Barathrum will move to the other side of the target seen from the point he casted it.
• Always performs a Greater Bash level 4 upon casting.
• Teleportation and damage is delayed 1 second while Barathrum is fading out, Barathrum is magic immune for this time period.
• Casting Range: 400/550/700 (550/700/850*)
• Aghanim’s Scepter dramatically reduces cooldown and improves casting range. It also causes enemies around the primary target to also be bashed upon teleporting.
Incoming search terms:barathrum item build 2012,barathrum item build 6 73,dota screensaver,item build for barathrum,barathrum build dota 1 5,barathrumitem build dota 1 5
- Tauren Chieftain – Cairne Bloodhoof Item Build, Guide and Dota Strategy
- Knight Davion Item Build – The Dragon Knight Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Rigwarl Item Build | The Bristleback Item Build, Guide And Strategy
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Clockwerk Goblin Item Build, Rattletrap Item Build, Guide and Strategy