Banehallow Item Build – DotA Lycanthrope Item Build Guide and Strategy. Banehallow is an avatar of bestial fury created by the scourge. For years he has dwelled in the dark forests of the world, hunting innocents that wander therein. Now he is called to aid his masters. He revels in blood and battle, using his wolfish persona to draw the feral beasts to his side and imbue his allies with his flesh-shredding strength. He is also unnaturally quick and agile. Some say he can even transform into a giant wolf, giving him more durability and the speed to gouge and maim with near impunity.
Banehallow – Lycanthrope
Range: 100 | Move Speed: 305
Str: 22 + 2.75 | Agi: 16 + 1.9 | Int: 15 + 1.55
Damage: 53 – 57 | HP: 568 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.91 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 0.68 | Armor: 1
Summon Wolves (V)
Summons 2 Spirit Wolves to fight the Lycanthrope’s enemies. Wolves last for 55 seconds.
Level 1 – Summons 2 weak wolves.
Level 2 – Summons 2 wolves that have Critical Strike.
Level 3 – Summons 2 strong wolves that have Critical Strike.
Level 4 – Summons 2 very strong wolves that have Critical Strike and Permanent Invisibility.
• If wolves are summoned during the duration of Howl, they will receive the damage bonus until the duration is up.
• Critical Strike Multiplier is 1.7
Mana Cost: 125
Cooldown: 30 Seconds
An eerie loud howl grants an inner strength to all player controlled units. Lasts for 12 seconds.
Level 1 – Adds 20 damage to heroes; 4 damage to units
Level 2 – Adds 30 damage to heroes; 8 damage to units
Level 3 – Adds 40 damage to heroes; 12 damage to units
Level 4 – Adds 50 damage to heroes; 16 damage to units
• Affects all allied player-controlled units, not just those under Lycanthrope’s control.
Mana Cost: 15/20/25/30
Feral Impulse (I)
Increases the attack damage and attack speed of the Lycanthrope and his units.
Level 1 – 15% damage increase, 15% attack speed increase.
Level 2 – 20% damage increase, 20% attack speed increase.
Level 3 – 25% damage increase, 25% attack speed increase.
Level 4 – 30% damage increase, 30% attack speed increase.
• Affects all units under the Lycanthrope’s control, not just himself and his wolves.
Mana Cost: N/A
A Full Moon curdles the blood of the Lycanthropy. He transforms into a Wolf with extra hit points, Critical Strike, and increased attack speed. This gives him and his units the ability to move at a constant maximum speed and not be slowed.
Level 1 – 100 bonus hit points, lasts 18 seconds.
Level 2 – 200 bonus hit points, lasts 18 seconds.
Level 3 – 300 bonus hit points, lasts 18 seconds.
Mana Cost: 100
• Cannot be slowed by any spell, including Purge.
• If hexed, Lycanthrope continues to move at maximum movespeed.
• Lycanthrope’s collision size is lowered in this state.
• While in this state, Lycanthrope will have a Base Attack Time of 1.4 seconds.
Incoming search terms:lycanthrope item build,dota lycanthrope item build,banehallow build,dota item build banehallow,item build Banehallow in dota,item build for banehallow
- Skeleton King Item Build | DotA King Leoric Item Build Guide and Strategy
- DotA Allstars Hero Mangix The Pandaren Brewmaster Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Balanar Item Build | DotA The Night Stalker Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Barathrum Item Build – Spiritbreaker Item Build, Guide and Strategy