Balanar Item Build – DotA The Night Stalker Item Build Guide and Strategy. Beware, you who wonder the night. Each step you take leads you deeper in the hideous reign of the horrible ruler of the dark. Balanar, elite dreadlord who brought the total darkness of the Nether into this world, haunts these regions. Your heart will pump harder, your legs will shake, and your mind will cloud as the presence of the stalker hunts you in the dark. There’s no chance to fight, no way to run, and no place to hide – darkness is everywhere! You can pray, you can cry, but the darkness won’t be stopped – until you die.
Balanar – The Night Stalker
Range: 100 | Move Speed: 295
Str: 23 + 2.8 | Agi: 18 + 2.25 | Int: 16 + 1.6
Damage: 57 – 61 | HP: 587 | Mana: 208
HP Regen: 0.94 | Mana Regen: 0.65
Attack Speed: 0.69 | Armor: 6
Creates a damaging void. If cast at night, slows the target for 4 seconds. If cast at day, slows the target for 2 seconds.
Level 1 – Deals 90 damage.
Level 2 – Deals 160 damage.
Level 3 – Deals 255 damage.
Level 4 – Deals 335 damage.
• Void contains a ministun which procs at the beginning of its cast cancelling the target’s channeling spell.
Mana Cost: 80/ 90/ 100/ 110
Crippling Fear (F)
In the night, the Night Stalker can cause intense fear in enemy units, causing them to miss attacks and be unable to cast spells. This has reduced effect during the day.
Level 1 – Miss on 40% of attacks, slow by 4%. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 2 – Miss on 40% of attacks, slow by 8%. Lasts 6 seconds.
Level 3 – Miss on 40% of attacks, slow by 12%. Lasts 7 seconds.
Level 4 – Miss on 40% of attacks, slow by 16%. Lasts 8 seconds.
• Causes 10% miss and silences for 3 seconds at all levels during daytime.
Mana Cost: 90
Hunter in the Night (G)
The Night Stalker is at home at night. He attacks and moves more swiftly.
Level 1 – 15% movement speed, 20% attack speed.
Level 2 – 20% movement speed, 35% attack speed.
Level 3 – 30% movement speed, 55% attack speed.
Level 4 – 35% movement speed, 75% attack speed.
Mana Cost: N/A
Creates a period of darkness for the Night Stalker to thrive in.
Level 1 – Turns day into night for 25 seconds.
Level 2 – Turns day into night for 50 seconds.
Level 3 – Turns day into night for 80 seconds.
Mana Cost: N/A
• This skill pauses the current time, so if it’s cast at night it prolongs it.
• With Aghanim’s Scepter the Night Stalker will get unobstructed vision at night, meaning that trees and terrain will not block his vision.
• In contrast to how Aghanim’s Scepter works with other heroes, this improvement does not have anything to do with his ultimate (Darkness), but instead is active all the time.
Incoming search terms:balanar item build 2011,balanar item build 2012,night stalker item build,dota characters balanar
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Barathrum Item Build – Spiritbreaker Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Tidehunter Item Build | DotA Leviatan The Tidehunter Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- DotA Allstars Hero Purist Thunderwrath – The Omniknight Item Build, Guide and Strategy