Alleria Item Build – DotA Windrunner Item Build, Guide and Strategy. In the valleys of Winterspring, deep within the green glades of the Forest Trees, an elf with the power of wind makes her home. She joined the Sentinel as a free agent shortly after the war of the Kings. Favored by the Goddess of Wind, Alleria received many blessings. Her arrows fly straight and true, piercing all enemies in a line. Can work hand her arrow with wind and bind enemies by creating ethereal chains. Her footsteps are accelerated by the currents of air. We know that you can send enemies at blinding speed by releasing a volley of arrows. She is indeed a worthy enemy of the Scourge.
Alleria – Windrunner
Power: 600 | Move Speed: 295
Str: 15 + 2.5 | Agi: 17 + 1.4 | Int: 22 + 2.6
Damage: 44-56 | HP: 435 | Mana: 286
HP Regen: 0.7 | Mana Regen: 0.89
Attack Speed: 0.78 | Armor: 1
Alleria fires an enchanted arrow with the wind magic that the target of an enemy unit or tree behind it binds.
Level 1 – Stun for 0.75 seconds, or 1.5 if close to enemy units or a tree.
Level 2 – Stun for 0.75 seconds, or 2.25 if close to enemy units or a tree.
Level 3 – Stun for 0.75 seconds, or 3, if close to enemy units or a tree.
Level 4 – Stun for 0.75 seconds, or 3.75 if close to enemy units or a tree.
• If the goal is not chained to anything, it only takes a stunning 0.75 seconds.
• The spell can shackle together two enemies, both amazing.
• trees created by Furion Sprout spell in the chain are worthwhile goals.
• It may be the target of an enemy unit or tree to shackle, to 425 units behind.
• Casting Range: 600
twenty Windrunner up her bow for up to 1 second to a mighty blow to execute. The arrow travels 1700 distance, dealing damage and destroying trees in its path. The damaged dealt is greatest to the first objective of hits and is reduced by 10% with each other.
Level 1 – Fire an arrow that shoots through goals with 120 initial damage, and 10% less damage for each target hit others.
Level 2 – Fires an arrow that shoots through goals with 200 initial damage, and 10% less damage for each target hit others.
Level 3 – Fire an arrow that shoots through goals with 280 initial damage, and 10% less damage for each target hit others.
Level 4 – Fires an arrow that shoots through goals with 360 initial damage, and 10% less damage for each target hit others.
• Damage Type: Magic
• The arrow is initially moving at a speed of 3000 pieces per second.
• The arrow has slowed a bit every time he hits an enemy or a tree.
• This spell destroys trees.
• This ability has a short channel. Canceled before you finish channeling Alleria, the arrow much less damage.
• Casting Range: 1800
• Area of ??Effect: 150
Enjoy your body with the essence of the wind speed increased by 50% and gives the opportunity to meet all physical attacks for a short period of time. In addition, the winds around her damaged the movement of nearby enemies, slowing their movement speed in a 300 AoE around her.
Level 1 – provides full physical fraud, 50% more MS, and slows enemies around 8%, with a duration of 2.75 seconds.
Level 2 – indicates full physical fraud, 50% more MS, and slows nearby enemies by 16%, with a duration of 3.50 seconds.
Level 3 – indicates full physical fraud, 50% more MS, and slows nearby enemies by 24%, a duration of 4.25 seconds.
Level 4 – gives full physical fraud, 50% more MS, and slows nearby enemies by 30%, a duration of 5 seconds.
• The slow effect on enemies with magic immunity.
• incoming projectiles for this option is enabled, it will not be defeated.
Focus Fire (F)
Alleria channels wind throughout her body to surge an excess of adrenaline, giving her maximum attack speed. Damage is reduced in this condition.
Level 1 – attack constantly with a 50% reduced damage and maximum attack speed toward the target.
Level 2 – attack continuously with 40% reduced damage and maximum attack speed toward the target.
Level 3 – attack continuously with 30% reduced damage and maximum attack speed toward the target.
Cooldown: 60 (15 with scepter)
• Harm reduction has implications for all damages resulting from Alleria while the spell is active, including damage to switch if the effects of the Orb.
• With Aghanim scepter no longer limited damage caused by adverse item (such as the damage bonus by Bash, Chain Lightning).
• Ability to buildings and magic immune units target.
• Casting Range: 600
Incoming search terms:alleria item build,alleria item build 2012,dota windrunner item build,alleria item build 2011,all item build for alleria,alleriaایتم برای
- Barathrum Item Build – Spiritbreaker Item Build, Guide and Strategy
- Axe Item Build | DotA Axe Mogul Khan Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Dota Sven Item Build | Sven The Rogue Knight Guide and Strategy
- Drow Ranger Item Build | DotA Traxex Item Build Guide and Strategy
- Spectre Item Build | Mercurial Item Build, Guide and Strategy